Network Capacity Procurement Expertise: Roderick Beck

Hi Everyone, 

I am available to help you acquire network capacity based on your requirements. In general I don't charge because the carriers will pay me for any subsequent sales. So if you work with me and you buy, then you will contract directly with the network operator. This ensures you get the best possible price. My value-added is my knowledge of the operators, market pricing, delivery performance, latency, uptime, commercial flexibility, and the like. I am also good at negotiating deal terms. 

In a few cases I take a retainer because the client is looking for long term consulting. 

You can reach me at roderick.beck@networksourcing.net. I live part of the year in Europe and also in Africa. 

Photo of Roderick Beck, Blog Author, at the Doha International Airport


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The British Empire's Resilient Subsea Telegraph Network

The Short Life Expectancy of Starlink's LEO Satellites

Southern Cross Subsea Cable Network Deploys Ciena's Granular Layer 1 Wavelength Product